Below you can find the Editorial Guidelines which are governing the use of services offered by BusinessComputing.
- News announcements must be related to business computing and/or technology. Non-relevant announcements will be rejected and no refunds will be issued.
- BusinessComputing targets B2B technology buyers and influencers, so do not include ‘Editor Notes’ or PR Agency contact details. They will be removed.
- We only accept genuine quality content which is newsworthy, such as a company event, product launch, organisational milestone, annual profits, research announcement, byline article etc.
- News announcements must be accurate and not contain any slanderous comments or references to current legal cases or aimed to harm any other persons, individuals or groups.
- News announcements must be free of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. It is not the responsibility of the BusinessComputing editorial team to proof read and edit content. Submissions may be rejected if significant grammatical or formatting errors are present.
- All hyperlinks must be relevant to the content and not for promotional purposes. Hyperlinks may be used to direct readers to further helpful information such as infographics, reports, social media accounts, videos, audio files etc…
- Our publishing platform allows the following image file types: JPEG, JPG, PNG.
Every news announcement is moderated by our editorial team, either prior to or after publishing. This helps authenticate and ensure content is relevant, newsworthy, acceptable, accurate and is correctly formatted. BusinessComputing reserves the right to reject, modify and delete any content, published or otherwise, that it deems to be offensive, slanderous, racist, inflammatory, sexually explicit or that promotes violence/terrorism.