Datacenters.com, the leading technology platform and marketplace for colocation, cloud and connectivity, announces the launch of network services to the Datacenters.com IGNITE Project Platform®.
Many businesses today are focused on wide area network (WAN) technologies as the need for reliable, secure, and scalable network infrastructure demand accelerates with digital transformation. Cloud services, Internet of things (IoT), and edge computing are fueling demand for network modernization. These technologies, paired with large, global IP backbones are enabling greater resource management, employee empowerment, customer experience and insights, and speed to market for products and services for businesses worldwide.
With IGNITE Network Projects®, IT professionals can design their networks and view available providers that match their requirements. Users can access powerful network configurators for software defined WAN (SD-WAN), multi-protocol label switching (MPLS), and private line networks. Based on the user’s location and technology requirements, Datacenters.com intelligently matches users with the right network service providers. Network proposals are uploaded directly by providers to the IGNITE Project Platform® making it easy for users to compare all of their options.
Datacenters.com has added 31 of the top network service providers including AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, Aryaka, CATO Networks, Zayo, Palo Alto (Cloudgenix), China Telecom, and Colt Technology Services with the launch of IGNITE Network Projects®. All of the providers have been on-boarded and trained on this platform.
- First digital RFP for enterprise network services
- Users can design their SD-WAN, MPLS and private line technologies online
- Proprietary algorithm provides intelligent matching based on network requirements
- Users can select all or specific network services providers to participate in their RFP
- 31 top network service providers have been on-boarded and trained on the platform
- Proposals and pricing for networking solutions are delivered directly through the platform.