“Today’s OEMs contend with safety and liability concerns, advancements from competitors, and evolving customer expectations to keep up with the business climate,” says Ron Crawford, CEO of Clarion Safety.
“ClarionAccess®️ provides a new tool that allows equipment manufacturers to face those challenges head on. This innovative solution enhances product safety, but moves far past that, increasing business efficiency and improving customer satisfaction.”
ClarionAccess®️ is a digital platform that provides one central location for all information and resources related to a product, available instantly to an equipment manufacturer’s end users by scanning a QR code label on the product. Essentially, it allows product manufacturers to have a convenient, organized central hub for their product’s information – and to easily share that with end users.
“When it comes to safety and product solutions, Clarion Safety is unrivaled,” says Seth Huerta, the marketing manager at BE&SCO Manufacturing. The bakery equipment and service provider was an early adopter of the ClarionAccess®️ platform for their 12-18 Wedge Press pizza, tortilla and flatbread machine. “The Clarion Safety team worked meticulously with us to design a customized and easy to implement solution that enhanced our customer experience. We couldn’t be happier with the ClarionAccess®️ platform as it is truly invaluable.”
Platform Features and Elements
ClarionAccess®️ is accessible on any device – desktop, laptop or smart phone. A typical platform has the following base elements:
- Labels and Symbols: List of symbols used in the equipment’s on-product warnings, along with their meaning.
- Safety Training: Product-speciﬁc safety training with certiﬁcates of completion and custom quizzing.
- Product Manuals: Resources related to operating the product, such as technical manuals.
- Servicing and Parts: Information related to servicing and parts for the product, including- sales contacts and ordering details.
- Product Documents: Any documents of the manufacturer’s choice related to the product, such as warranties or compliance certifications.
- Useful Resources: Any other pertinent information related to the product such as – videos or FAQs.
Equipment manufacturers can fully customize their platform to reflect their brand and meet specific product needs. That includes advanced customization like multi-lingual support and the development of multi-media safety training.
Benefits Across a Manufacturing Organization
ClarionAccess®️ provides tangible benefits over a product’s lifecycle and across a company’s various stakeholders – from engineers to sales and marketing, from the C-suite to end users. Key benefits for equipment manufacturers include:
- Increased safety/reduced liability risk: Increased end user safety and a safeguard against warnings-based allegations with custom-developed safety resources tailored to the product at hand, complementing the on-product warnings.
- Improved operational efficiency/communication: Boosted operational efficiency with one central, online access point for all equipment-related documents such as manuals, brochures and spec sheets, maintenance logs, product registration, certifications, warranties and more. Plus, analytics and usage reports are available for tracking purposes.
- Improved product support/customer satisfaction: Improved customer experience and satisfaction with easy access to all of the information needed about the product – from safety to service to accessories. Alerts can be used to communicate crucial updates, like those related to documentation, recalls or replacement components.
Pricing and Availability
ClarionAccess®️ is available immediately from Clarion Safety. Interested manufacturers and product stakeholders can learn more about ClarionAccess®️ features, benefits and packages at http://www.clarionaccess.com. Demos of the platform are available by request. As a special introductory offer, Clarion Safety is offering ClarionAccess®️ free of charge for its existing product safety label customers for their first piece of equipment or machinery.